Top 5 places to get the best photos on Manasota Key!
Manasota Key is a narrow strip of land located in Sarasota County, Florida, that offers miles of pristine beaches, lush tropical forests, and an abundance of outdoor activities. Here are the top 5 things to do on Manasota Key:
- Visit Manasota Beach: Manasota Beach is a popular destination for swimming, sunbathing, and beachcombing. The beach is known for its soft sand and clear blue waters, and visitors can enjoy activities such as fishing, boating, and kayaking.
- Explore Stump Pass Beach State Park: Stump Pass Beach State Park is a protected area located at the southern end of Manasota Key that offers a unique blend of beaches, forests, and wildlife. Visitors can hike along the park's trails, go fishing, or simply relax and enjoy the natural beauty of the park.
- Visit the Manasota Key Scrub Nature Preserve: The Manasota Key Scrub Nature Preserve is a protected area that is home to a diverse range of flora and fauna, including rare and endangered species. Visitors can take a walk along the preserve's trails to observe the local wildlife and explore the lush tropical forests.
- Take a Boat Tour: Manasota Key is surrounded by water, making it an ideal destination for those who enjoy boating and fishing. Visitors can take a boat tour to explore the nearby islands, go fishing in the Gulf of Mexico, or simply enjoy a day on the water.
- Visit the Manasota Key Historic Cottages: The Manasota Key Historic Cottages are a group of charming, historic cottages that date back to the 1920s. Visitors can tour the cottages to learn about the area's history and architecture, and enjoy the relaxed, laid-back lifestyle of the Florida Keys.
In conclusion, Manasota Key is a beautiful, tropical destination that offers miles of pristine beaches, lush forests, and an abundance of outdoor activities. Whether you're interested in swimming, fishing, hiking, or simply relaxing in the sun, there's something for everyone on this narrow strip of land in Sarasota County, FL.